As pointed out in yasoob's post, and in a ton of issues on the repo, there are a few things amiss with the master branch. And some of the fixes mentioned in the post did not work for me, but here is what did…
As pointed out by the trusty VincentTam in his comment on Issue #299 he points out that in his deploy release he is uing
55d1430. So, that is what I used as well. And after some testing everything seems to work fine. I am using
v3 on both of my sites and the
Mailgun integration and all is working as expected. I have not tested GitLab integration as I do not have a GitLab setup, but I may give it a shot in the future.
So, here is the quick and dirty on how I did it:
- Fork the Staticman Repo
- Create a Heroku app as mentioned above
git checkout -b workaround 55d1430to create a branch named
workaroundfrom the commit mentioned above.
- Push that branch to Heroku using
git push -f heroku workaround:master. I add the -f because I felt like living dangerously
I know this is quick, but I needed to get it out of my head. Please comment below if there are any questions. Thanks!